Monday

August 19 - Ford Cove, Hornby Island

Hornby Island is renowned for its beautiful beaches and I have noticed different birds here (a plus for me).  We anchored for the first time in days and on our first foray ashore, Blue picked up a dead seal and shook it.  I was grossed out and furious; he was smelling bad before the dead seal.  I have been  cranky for a few days now.  Not sure why but I think I am just tired and ready to be at home.  I do cranky very well and Rob is no slouch in this department.  The two of us on the boat.  At anchor.  And it’s super hot now (which we both hate). And we’re both cranky.  Fun times.  But we know that we are starting to go crazy and so we laugh about it.  Ha ha. Ha.  Where are Eileen and Bill when we need them?  


Chrome Island near Hornby Island
Interesting sandstone formations on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment