Wednesday

The Lost Jedediah Island Photos...


On our way to Jedediah Island, a view from the loo


That is me, climbing up to tie our stern line to a secure point on shore
Photo taken by Rob from the comfort of our boat
M.V. Ceilidh I and M.V. Free Spirit V,
both are anchored and stern tied

Our dinghy awaits while we take Blue for a walk on shore

Driftwood Beach 

The homestead overlooking a bay

One of the beaches, completely covered in oysters

The dinghies, ready for prawning

Readying our prawn trap

Now what?

The varied landscape of Jedediah Island
















2 comments:

  1. Jedidiah brings back fond memories of years ago. We knew Mary & Al Palmer, as we used to walk a trail to thier place. (the homestead)They were the nicest people.We anchored the houseboat at Deep Bay, with our workboat as we were Log Salvagers.We painted Tee Bird @ on the rocks in the bay. Also
    had lines to hook up to. I wonder if they are still there.
    I would love to see Jedidiah again, before I get too old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna,
      Thanks for your comment. It is a special place indeed. I will look for your Tee Bird when we are next there. I hope you get back there again!
      Regards,
      Elizabeth

      Delete